Better than Daydrinking, BBQ’s and Bikinis? Yep, July 4th Boat Rentals are!
Aim high this 4th of July…aim for the ocean! There’s really no better way to spend America’s Day of Independence than out on the water. Of course, there can be daydrinking, BBQ and, most definitely, bikinis!
Question: What to do this¬†4th of July?
Answer: July 4th¬†boat rentals!
Take your 4th of July party to the water with a private boat rental this year. It’s easier than ever to set sail on your local waterways this Independence Day. Boat sharing companies, such as the industry-leader¬†Boatsetter,¬†connect private boat owners with people just like you who want to take this 4th of July to the water.
Here’s how boat sharing allow you to enjoy¬†July 4th boat rentals:
- Boat owners list their boat for rent on the website. With leading companies like Boatsetter, listing the boat for rent is free and includes insurance from beginning to end. Owners set the rental price and the calendar. With Boatsetter, they even have the ability to give final approval on all requests.
- Anyone can go boating!¬†Because a captain can be included in the boat rental, virtually anyone can now go boating. Just select your boat with a US Coast Guard-licensed captain and arrive. It’s really that simple. Of course, you’ll spend some time looking for the perfect bow rider, center console, sailboat or yacht from worldwide boating destinations…but that’s part of the fun!
Some other unique things about boat sharing (as opposed to your local touristy boat rentals):
- You (and your crew) have the whole boat to yourself.
- The boats are privately-owned, pre-screened and generally amazing.
- You can include a captain during your rental or, if you have boating experience, be your own.
- At boatsetter.com you send a private note to the boat’s owners with questions before or after you’ve booked the rental. (Like: do you have fishing rods? can I bring my dog? can we connect on Facebook?)
- Boat owners rent boat too! Boats of all sizes and makes are available; so it’s a perfect way to try out a different model or rent something bigger than your boat can accommodate.
July 4th boat rentals will take this year’s celebration to a new level of fun. Watch the fireworks over the water from the bow of your boat…all you have to do is choose your boat and start daydreaming! But hurry, the secret’s officially out.