Boatsetter Makes Waves in the Marine Industry
Boatsetter continues to gain traction for the boat sharing model in the marine industry. With strong ties to the boating world’s heaviest hitters, Boatsetter is emerging as the leader in the marketplace and the go-to authority as the marine industry adapts to and embraces the boat sharing platform in an increasingly widespread fashion.
A significant reason for Boatsetter’s stronghold among top boating organizations is a direct result of its adherence to following boating safety and regulatory rules; with the goal of providing a safe boat rental experience to boaters and avoiding risk for boat owners and boat captains.
In the past few months, CEO, Jaclyn Baumgarten and Executive Chairman, Andy Sturner have been continually tapped to provide their vision and expertise on boat sharing to industry groups including Â speaking engagements such as:
- International Boat Builders Exposition & Conference
- California Marina Recreation Associationâ€™s 44th Annual Educational Conference and Trade Show Â Â
- Marine Marketers of America’s Collaborative Consumption Seminar at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Global Dealer Meeting for 450 boat dealers in the Beneteau Groupe family (Wellcraft, Four Winns, Glastron & Scarab)
Boatsetter is gaining traction and recognition through its partnerships with many key marine industry leaders, including:
- Manufacturers & Dealers: Â Wellcraft, Four Winns, Glastron, Scarab, Denison Yacht Sales, National Liquidators
- Top US Marina Owner/Operators: Â Almar Marinas; Aquamarinas; Bestinboating.com; BoatUS; Brewers Yacht Yards & Marinas; Conch Harbor Marina Key West; Flagship Marinas; Marinas International; Loggerhead Marinas, Morningstar Marinas; Palm Beach Yacht Center; Suntex Marinas; and Westrec Marinas.
- Boat Clubs: Â Gulfstream Boat Club; Carefree Boat Club
- Captains Network of over 1,300 captains.
Boatsetter is dedicated toward expanding the boat sharing marketplace to include millennials and those who are classified as “non-boaters” creating a win-win proposition for the ancillary businesses in the industry. This coupled with its dedication to quality and safety continue to set Boatsetter apart among its peers.